Good to know.
Villa Anna's terms and conditions
- The Villa Anna Mountain Home offers bed & breakfast rather than half-board. Upon request, the
family-run Hotel Tyrol****s serves tasty local specialties and mediterranean delicacies in its new
Gourmet-Restaurant SUINSOM. We’d also be happy, of course, to assist you in choosing other restaurants. From rustic mountain huts to traditional Ladin taverns and from pizzerias to award-winning gourmet restaurants: Val Gardena cuisine is varied and excellent.
- Rooms are available from 3 p.m. and should be left at 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Late Check-Out later than 1 p.m.: € 70.00 per room.
- Dogs and pets are not allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
- You can pay in cash (in keeping with Italian law this has a maximum limit of € 2,999.00), by EC card, Visa or Mastercard.
- According to consumer protection rights there are no cancellation rights after a completed booking has been made. However we have the following cancellation policy: cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival is free of charge. In the case of cancellation up to 14 days in advance 40% of the cost of the stay is charged. For 14 days or less we charge 70% of the booking. Late arrivals, early departures and no-shows are charged at 100% along with the rest of the bill.
- Subject to error and amendment